Today was a very exciting day in our house. It marks us being married for two whole years. I am thrilled because I am sure this the only time we will double the length we have been married in just one anniversary.
Shortly after I woke up this morning, my husband comes in to the room and has two packages in his hand for me. We follow the traditional theme gifts each year's anniversary, but try to be creative too. Last year was paper, this year is COTTON!As a knitter, I was hoping for some new yarn to make dishcloths or other projects out of.
He let me open my gifts first.
He bought me several beautiful dresses, a great scarf and some gorgeous items that reflected the knitter/crafter in me. I thought I would post some of the pictures that could inspire you and me.
| Headband/neck warmer that is hand knitted. |
| Back view: two buttons to adjust |
Then he got me an earring and ring matching set. Swoon! I just love him.
| Green set |
| Flower Ring on |
| Up close detail Happy Anniversary to my darling! |
No comments:
Post a Comment